Povishield™ solution is a 10% Povidone-Iodine based antiseptic solution. This aqueous antiseptic solution is effective against a large spectrum of bacteria, viruses, yeast/fungi as well as protozoa. Povishield ™ has also been proven to be effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, including those that are resistant to antibiotics.
Povishield™ 10% Povidone-Iodine Quick-Acting Antiseptic Solution
Povishield™ 10% solution is suited for use as a pre-operative cleaning solution for skin and mucous membranes as well as for post-operative cleaning. It can also be used in post-operative cleaning and dressing of the skin. The solution works effectively in the topical treatment of skin infections and on cuts, wounds, and burns.
- Preparation of Skin and Mucous Membrane prior to Surgery
- Post-Operative Irrigation and Dressing of Operative Site
- As Microbicidal treatment of Burn, Wounds, Cuts & Abrasions
- Topical treatment of Bacterial and Mycotic Skin Infections
Povidone-Iodine, 10% w/v (1% w/v available Iodine) (Antiseptic)
Pack Size Available:
- 500 ml
- 2 L
- For external use only
- Do not use
- In the eyes
- if allergic to povidone-iodine or any other ingredients in this preparation.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs and last for 72 hours.
- In pre-operative prepping, avoid “pooling” beneath the patient.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- Store in a cool and dry place container.