- Effective against fungal skin infection like athlete’s foot, nappy rash, joch itch, ringworm
- Alleviates Pain, redness, swelling and itching.
- Prevents recurrence of infection.
Composition Clovig-B Skin Infection Cream
Clotrimazole and Beclomathasone (About)
How Clovig-B Treats Skin Infection?
- CLOVIG-B Cream is an anti fungal topical medication for treatment of many types of skin infections.
- Clotrimazole works by killing the fungus and preventing its growth.
- Beclomethasone , a corticosteroids, helps to relieve redness, swelling, itching and other discomfort of fungus infection.
- CLOVIG-B alleviate pain, redness, swelling and itching.
- CLOVIG-B prevent recurrence of infection.
How to Use CLOVIG-B Cream on Skin?
- Clovig-b skin infection cream is for external use only.
- Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Check the label for directions before use.
- Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream.
- Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
Store below 30’C
Available in 20 gm pack