Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution IP 2.5% v/v
equivalent Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.5% w/v
Ethyl Alcohol IP 70% v/v
Applications/ Directions for use
Simply rub it on your hands undiluted for 8-10 seconds. It can also be used on the skin for pre-operative and operative cleaning. Apply it on the desired area and allow it 30 seconds to dry. It is meant for external use only.
Ideal for use on Unsoiled Hands
Ideal for hand sanitization when soap and water are not available
As a Reentry Scrub for Scrubbing in between surgeries
As a Procedural Hand Wash before and after every patient contact
Rapid Hand Antisepsis– Apply sufficient Microwin® CHG Handrub® to wet hands and fingernails. Rub vigorously over all surfaces and allow hands to dry.
Skin Antisepsis– Apply Microwin® CHG Handrub® on operative and peri-operative skin regions and allow to dry for 30 seconds before incision.
Surgical Hand Disinfection– Rub vigorously Microwin® CHG Handrub® 8-10 ml well over clean, dry hands and nail grooves up to elbows for 5 minutes before incisions.
Procedural Hand Wash: Apply sufficient Microwin® CHG Handrub® before and after every Patient Contact.
Microwin® CHG Handrub® is rubbed undiluted into the dry hands; be sure that the hands are completely covered during the application time. Keep special attention to fingertips and thumbs. Microwin® CHG Handrub® kills a broad range of Bacteria, Viruses, Yeast and Fungi. Effective against MRSA, VRE, HIV, and HBV
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and ears
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- Store in well ventilated place away from direct sunlight
- Replace cap tightly after use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- For external use only
- Contraindicated in case of known hypersensivity to chlorhexidine