- Effective anti fungal cream against fungal skin infections like athlete foot, nappy rash, joch itch, ringworm (types of fungal infections)
- Alleviate Pain, redness, swelling & itching.
- Prevent recurrence of infection.
Composition of Clovig: Anti Fungal Cream
Clotrimazole 1%w/w (about clotrimazole)
Best Anti Fungal Cream
- CLOVIG Cream is an anti fungal topical medication for treatment of skin infections.
- Clotrimazole monotherapy is one of the most preferred treatment choices for all types of Tinea infection. (9Moriarty B, Hay R, Morris-Jonas R (july 2012). “The diagnosis and management of tinea”. BMJ 345: e4380. doi:10.1136/bmj.e4380. PMID 22782730. S2CID 38106083.)
- CLOVIG alleviate pain, redness, swelling & itching.
- CLOVIG prevent recurrence of infection.
How to Use CLOVIG Cream to treat fungal infection?
- Clovig cream is for external use only.
- Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Check the label for directions before use.
- Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream.
- Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
Store below 30’C
Available in 15 gm and 30 gm pack