Viglon antiseptic solution is a cetrimide and chlorhexidine based formula that is suitable for first-aid treatment and cleaning of skin. It promotes quick healing without stinging the skin or causing any irritation. These antiseptic solutions can be used on small cuts, abrasions, and wounds.
Available in 3 sizes – 100ml, 500ml, and 1 litre.
Composition of Viglon Antiseptic Solution
It contains 0.3% v/v Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution IP with 0.6% w/v Cetrimide IP.
Uses of Viglon Antiseptic Solution
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate is a strong antibacterial that kills bacteria and prevents infection
- Cetrimide is a powerful sterilizing agent that has disinfectant properties
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Encompasses antimicrobial properties- Helps to prevent the growth of bacteria, fungus, and viruses
- Assists in washing out dirt and debris and killing bacteria in cuts, bruises and minor wounds and protect against infection
- Owing to its disinfecting properties, It can be added to bathing water to cleanse the skin and protect against germs, personal hygiene and household cleaning activities
- Can be applied on Baby or adult diaper rashes
- Can be used for lavatories, sinks, drains, waste bins, dustbins, on floors, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and hard surfaces where hygiene is essential
Instructions to use
Dilute one part of this solution with 3 parts of water and apply using a clean cotton swab.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Shake well before use
- Store below 25⁰ C away from direct sunlight
- Replace cap tightly after use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
- For external use only