Surface Disinfectant | Sanitizer | Cleaner
M- 256 is 5th Generation QUATS (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) based high level one step Surface Disinfectant Cleaner concentrate liquid solution that provides broad spectrum kill.
Features and benefits
- M-256 is Aldehyde free-No negative occupational hazard – Eco friendly and user friendly
- M-256 Usage: M-256 is ideal for use on hard, inanimate, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, Restaurants, and Gym, etc.
- Broad Spectrum ActivityN-alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium & Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride – makes a very potent Combination that offers Broad spectrum kill against a broad range of bacteria, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, molds and Viruses
- The cost-Effective Highly concentrated quaternary formula provides excellent one-step, cost-effective cleaning, and disinfection
- Gentle on Surfaces: M-256 when diluted for use is neutral to floor finish so it will not dull, pit or soften floor finishes
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 8.7%
- n-alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 8.19%
- Inert Ingredients
- Surface disinfection Use 0.4%(1:256) solution (4 ml in 1 litre of cold water). Wash floors and other tiled surfaces taking care to cover corners and other inaccessible areas.
- Instrument disinfection Use 10% solution (100 ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection Soak completely inside the M- 256 solution. For semi-critical instruments disinfection, 30 minutes of contact time is required.
- Sterilization For sterilization 10 hours of contact time is required. Avoid bubble formation. Use a plastic recipient and this should be closed during all the time instruments are soaked in. Take off all the instruments and rinse with sterile water or 0.9% NaCl solution in sterile water.
- Directions for FOGGING Prepare 1% v/v solution (10ml of M-256 in1 litre of water) & transfer the solution in the fogging machine. Wet surfaces of tiled walls, trolleys, Operation tables & floors evenly. Close rooms & allow to dry for 1 hour.
Appearance Blue liquid
pH 9 – 10
Density 0.98 – 1.04 gm/cm³
The above data is typical of normal production and should not be taken as a specification.
Safe handling and storage information
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Remove and wash contaminated clothing and footwear before re-use. Avoid breathing vapors or spray mists. For commercial and industrial use only. Store in original closed containers.
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Material Safety Data Sheet.
Compatible with most metals and surfaces used in hospitals, pantry or food areas, see disinfectant spray.
Microbiological data M-256 Surface Disinfectant
When used as directed at a 1 : 256 dilution (1/2 oz. per gallon of water) M-256 contains 660 ppm of active quaternary germicide making it highly effective against a wide variety of pathogenic microorganisms.